Engine Yard Stack Release Notes for December 19th, 2017
Minor: Engine Yard Gentoo 12.11 stack upgrade
Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Gentoo 12.11 environment.
Note: For clarity, since we now have 2 Gentoo stacks, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Gentoo 12.11 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI:stable-v4-2.0.125
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Gentoo 12.11 (stable-v4) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates.
- Excludes remote mount point directory /data/subdir or /db/subdir from the primary EBS filesystem health check.
- Adds support for timezone controls to PostgreSQL
- Adds support for Postgres versions 9.4.12, 9.3.17, and 9.2.21.
- Improves migration support to Stable-v5 by adding support for Postgres 9.5.7.
- Updates Nginx to 1.6.3, or 1.2.9-r7 for passenger 3.
- Adds support for logical backups of RDS databases
- Adds automatic database engine detection based on the environment DNA
- Update DNAPI for better compatibility with legacy cookbooks and new DNA attributes
- Adds security update of media-libs/tiff package to the 4.0.8
- Updates fog-aws module from 0.3.0 to 1.2.1
- Deprecates and removes unused aws-s3 gem
For more information on Engine Yard Gentoo 12.11, see the Engine Yard Gentoo 12.11 docs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.