Engine Yard Stack Release Notes for January 9th, 2018
Minor: Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 stack upgrade
Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 environment.
Note: For clarity, since we now have 2 Gentoo stacks, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v5-3.0.37
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 (stable-v5) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This week's updates:
- Updates Elixir Erlang
- Papertrail cookbook can now be configured to only setup in certain instances.
- Adds a custom chef recipe to setup the New Relic Infrastructure agent.
- Updated dev-libs/libxml2 has been upgraded to 2.9.4
- Updated media-libs/tiff package to the 4.0.8
- Update net-libs/gnutls to 3.3.28
- Update dev-libs/libgcrypt to 1.6.5-r1
For more information on Engine Yard Gentoo 2016, see the Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 docs.