Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Stack V6 environment.
Note: For clarity, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v6-1.0.35
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 (stable-v6) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This update:
- Updates MySQL URLs and configures the download method in case of changing URLs (PR: #199)
- Fixes ElasticSearch restarting on chef run (PR: #194)
- Corrections to nginx puma confiugration (PR: #193)
- Replaces deprecated puma control argument (PR: #192)
- Adds feature to set custom NodeJS by variable on the dashboard (PR: #191)
- Fixes issue of newly booted instances not containing MySQL certificates (PR: #188)
- Addressed issue of unicorn.rb not updating to newly set values (PR: #187)
- Small passenger memory change which fixes monitoring issue (PR: #186)
For more information on Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05, see the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 docs.