Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 environment.
Note: For clarity, since we now have 2 Gentoo stacks, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v5-3.0.49
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 (stable-v5) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This week's updates:
- Fixing DB SSL keys distribution on instance addition.
- Adding health check path monitoring on HAproxy.
- Fixing monit.d directory creation during memcache installation.
- Prompt is now more informative for every user, not just deploy.
- Removing New Relic Server Monitoring package installation. It's now replaced with New Relic Infrastructure.
- HAproxy will "keepalive" connection on the client side.
For more information on Engine Yard Gentoo 2016, see the Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 docs.