Action: None. The changes take place upon deployment of the Engine Yard backend.
This week's release includes the following fixes:
- Prevent ELBs from being re-assignable across different EY/AWS accounts associated with the same EY user.
- Support Engineers now can create ALBs without needing to be a collaborator on the customer's account.
- Fixed sizing issues of autoscaling groups when created in AWS with a minimum size greater than the current instance count.
- Added "No Network" option to Networks selection on Environment Edit page to make current network attachment status clearer.
- Corrected logic for Classic Load Balancers page to ensure that ELBs in Default-VPCs at AWS can be associated with Environments in the same Default-VPC without requiring those Environments to have the Network assigned.