Action: None. The changes take place upon deployment of the Engine Yard backend.
This week's release includes the following fixes:
- Added "dedicated" tenancy option for all 5th generation instance types.
- Fixed "Docker Repository login credentials expired" problem.
- Improved discovery of instance types with "EBS optimized by default" when created by Auto Scaling.
- Fixed additional volume records created during Auto Scaling scaling-up process.
- Fixed problem with instances created by Auto Scaling that were never configured by the platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.