Action: None. The changes take place upon deployment of the Engine Yard backend.
This week's release includes the following fixes:
- Fixed Totango daily synchronization problem.
- Fixed an error when creating a new RDS service from the snapshot of a deleted one.
- Now we send SSL Certificate expiration warning for the certificates connected to Classic and Application Load Balancers too.
- It is now possible to choose 5th generation instances when copying environment.
- Fixed security group issue when changing the environment attached to an RDS.
- It is now possible to assign Classic Load Balancer to an environment when the LB and environment have no network attached or belong to the same Default Network.