Action: None. The changes take place upon deployment of the Engine Yard backend.
This week's release include the following fixes:
- Only Gen4 and Gen5 instances are available for Stack v6
- Cleaned up userdata script for Stack v6.
- Security Group discovery now recognizes ALL protocol rules.
- Stack v6 uses Ruby's built-in RubyGems, so version selection is not available on the UI - see here for further information.
- Fix for SendGrid add-on invoices being posted to incorrect EY month's invoices.
- Added RubyGems 2.6.14 and 2.7.9 to reflect the latest security patches.
- Restrict available RubyGems versions based on the selected version of Ruby.
Article is closed for comments.