Note: As of this release the stable-v6 Stack has now reached General Availability and can be used by all customers.
Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Stack V6 environment.
Note: For clarity, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v6-1.0.19
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 (stable-v6) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This update:
- Removes customer-specific config on nginx configuration (PR - https://github.com/engineyard/ey-cookbooks-stable-v6/pull/122)
- Applies correct ownership settings to user's crontab file (PR - https://github.com/engineyard/ey-cookbooks-stable-v6/pull/121)
- Cosmetic refactoring in setting transparent huge pages in the Redis recipe. (PR - https://github.com/engineyard/ey-cookbooks-stable-v6/pull/115)
- Updates to the latest available patch versions of PostgreSQL 9.5 and 9.6 (PR - https://github.com/engineyard/ey-cookbooks-stable-v6/pull/114)
- Enables memcached recipe with EY_MEMCACHED_ENABLED environment variable (PR - https://github.com/engineyard/ey-cookbooks-stable-v6/pull/113)
For more information on Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05, see the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 docs.
Article is closed for comments.