Action: None. The changes take place upon deployment of the Engine Yard backend.
- Fixed: error that occurred when adding multiple TG (target groups) in parallel.
- Instances provisioned from takeovers are now added to STGs (static target groups).
- Fixed: issue when scale-in protection is not turned off for the original environment instances in an environment with auto-scaling enabled.
- Disabled the the ability to create encrypted environmental variables.
- Fixed: error that occurred when submitting a new target group form with invalid values and attached instances.
- Fixed: minor typos on the environmental variables page and on the new account page.
Article is closed for comments.