Action: None. The changes take place upon deployment of the Engine Yard backend.
- Fixed: error which prevented booting environments with platinum level support.
- New environments get Stable v5 stack by default.
- Classic Link state of a network is now displayed.
- The loading bar is now shown when a deploy is ongoing on any given environment.
- A 'grey' icon is now shown when all instances in the environment are stopped.
- Fixed: error where the stack version was omitted when copying an environment.
- CloudWatch metrics are now available right at an instance's description.
- Fixed: error where selecting stable-v6 ended up unselecting the network assigned to the environment.
- Fixed: caching error which caused the owner of the environment not being able to change the support level.
- Fixed: backend error that occurred when adding a new application to the existing environment.
Article is closed for comments.