Action: None. The changes take place upon deployment of the Engine Yard backend.
- Fixed incurred downtime when detaching/reattaching all app instances on a cluster with an ALB.
- Fixed error when deploying on one environment showed the activity icon on a different environment.
- Fixed error for failing Shared Storage (EFS) provisioning for non-default VPC networks.
- Now is possible to restart utility and DB instances on environments with Auto Scaling.
- Fixed not being able to delete an environment attached to an RDS cluster
- Fixed creation of IAM roles through CoreAPI.
- Now RDS service can be assigned to an existing environment without cluster configuration.
Article is closed for comments.