Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Stack V6 environment.
Note: For clarity, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v6-1.0.34
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 (stable-v6) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This update:
- Updates ruby versions to the latest ones available and sets them as default (PR: #183)
- Improves collectd alerting for postgres checkpoints checks (PR: #182)
- Fixes an issue where database SSL certificates were not put in place on new instances in MySQL environments (PR: #181)
- Disables MySQL binary logging for solo environments (PR: #180)
- Reverts a regression introduced in the last release regarding the ports used for Passenger on multi-app environments (PR: #184)
For more information on Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05, see the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 docs.
Article is closed for comments.