Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Stack V6 environment.
Note: For clarity, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v6-1.0.38
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 (stable-v6) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This update:
- Letsencrypt SAN certificate support added (PR: #190)
- Updated syntax for elasticsearch recipe (PR: #195)
- Documenation updates (PR: #208)
- Fixed issue of instances failing to reboot when using ephemeraldisk (PR: #210)
- Updated ruby versions (PR: #211)
For update number 4 it is recommended to replace old instances if they were provisioned before this most recent update. See the Engine Yard documentation in regards to replacing degraded hardware.
For more information on Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05, see the Engine Yard Ubuntu 19.05 docs.