Action: You apply the following changes the next time you click the Upgrade button for your Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 environment.
Note: For clarity, since we now have 2 Gentoo stacks, we refer to this stack as the Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 stack. You can access it by using the Stack select field in the Environment UI: stable-v5-3.0.70
It's best practice to upgrade your Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 (stable-v5) stack regularly for the latest security and product updates. This update:
- Updated default version of PHP7.2 to include final PHP version (PR #464)
- Updated default Ruby versions and their dependencies (PR #463)
- Updated NewRelic infrastructure recipe to support new file-types (PR #458)
- Added new instance support for future instances (PR #461)
- Fixed hosts file on integration run (PR #460)
- Updated sudo to address CVE security concerns (PR #462)
- Updated general documentation (PR #454)
For more information on Engine Yard Gentoo 2016, see the Engine Yard Gentoo 2016 docs.