This page lists what the Preview release of EY Cloud Stack v7 provides. Expect this page to be updated regularly as features & fixes come along.
stable-v7-1.0.1 - May 19th, 2022
- Issue with the handling of ephemeral volumes [PR #61].
stable-v7-1.0.0 - April 18th, 2022
- Support for EC2 Generation 6 ARM instances.
- Support for EC2 Generation 5 ARM instances.
- Base built on Ubuntu 20.04 base image.
- Recipes made compatible with Chef version 17.
- Support for Ruby version 2.7.x, 3.0.x, and 3.1.x (using environment variables)
- Support for Puma 3.x and above with multithread support.
- Support for 'no-db' environments only.
Will we see support for Phusion Passenger?
I have a multi-app Rails environment and didn't see the option available when creating a new Environment under Stack "stable-v7 1.0"
Passenger on v7 is going through some final QA, before being released in an up-coming stack Upgrade. We expect that to occur within the next two weeks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.